Tuesday, August 23, 2011

39 Weeks Part 2

I think I must have gotten bigger...or the baby did! :) I'm voting the baby. :) I did gain 4 pounds from last week (I don't know how since I'm never hungry and have to remember to eat every day), so I think our little one will be no small fry when our she does finally arrive. Since I posted this morning though, she did flip back around so that her back is facing out instead of her tummy...hooray! :) Now let's just hope she STAYS that way...

The baby belly at exactly 39 weeks...maybe next week at my due date I'll get to post pictures of a cute baby instead of just my baby belly. :)

8 comments:

Amanda said...

You look ready for sure!!!! I am so glad she flipped back!!! YEAH! Now stay that way little girl;) Wait till you come out to do the gymnastics;)

Amanda said...

I just looked back at my prediction...cause I didn't remember it! That would be tomorrow at 8:42 Pm....I think I am off and need to change that! I hate to say this but maybe Kristie is much closer with her due date guess.....I know...you probably want to hit me over the head with a frying pan for saying that;) No wait your sweet Melissa...you wouldn't do that;)

Debi said...

Amanda...you are so funny! You look about the same size as last week...do you think you are any bigger?? I can't wait to see what Duckie looks like!! :) (oh...by the way....hope she comes tomorrow at 8:42 p.m.) :)

Melissa said...

I would never want to hit you over the head with a frying pan, Amanda. :)

Momma, I think I did get a little bit bigger this week in the belly department, maybe the picture just looks about the same as last week because the shirt I wore today is looser? Well, relatively speaking, that is. :)

And I hope that I go tomorrow, too! :)

Austin said...

39 weeks... and counting.

Debi said...

Hey, what do you measure? Do they measure you each week?

Melissa said...

They measure the height of the uterus...but not the tummy circumference. :) As for the height measurement, I'm right at 39 weeks, even though she is sitting low. I haven't measured around my tummy for a while, so I'm not sure what I measure there right now exactly...but at least I have some fresh yummy cinnamon rolls in my apartment, fresh from the oven! :)

Shelly's Space said...

I keep waiting to hear.....this is so exciting!