Monday, September 17, 2007

Here Are Some More Pictures!







Okay, here are some pictures of my roomates that I thought that you would like to see. School is going well, and it rained today for the first time. It is starting to feel kinda cold now, and I know that the snow will be here before I know it, so I'm taking advantage of the nice weather while I can. My roomates are name Mandi, Darci, and the one rooming with me is named Sydney. They are such awesome girls, and I think that we are going to have a great semester! Sorry that the pictures are kinda rotated weird. From top to bottom, my roomates are Mandi, Sydney, and Darci. The bottom picture is of all of them together. Hopefully I'll have more soon!

9 comments:

Kristie said...

How fun!!! I loved seeing pictures of all of your roommates!! It looks like you guys were having a fun time cooking together! Keep the posts coming!!! I love you!

Kristie said...

Momma said: Thanks for posting more pictures! I'm glad you tried out for swim team today. Be sure to let me know what team you will be on when you hear back about it!

Jenny Jensen said...

YAY...your roomies look really nice! I can't wait to meet them...well, i can't wait to see YOU!!! I'll let you know as soon as I find out when I can come see you. Probably early october. miss you!

Melissa said...

That sounds great, Jenny! They're saying that we're probably gonna have a white Halloween, so dress warm when you come to visit. But you probably already know about that, since you were here in my spot not that long ago...
I'm glad that you guys liked the pictures! I'll try and post more often, so I don't leave everyone out in the dark all the time. :)

Amanda said...

Thanks for the post:) Now I can picture who you are living with:) I know your busy...but I want to see more whenever you have time:)

Melissa said...

Don't worry, I'll post as often as I can, Amanda!

Shelly's Space said...

Cute girls Melissa.........glad to hear you're doing so good. That's neat that you will be on swim team. It'll be fun!

Amanda said...

update us on EVERYTHING! Did you find out about swim team? How are your classes? Are you having fun? Are you freezing?

ProudDaddy said...

Hey where are some updates? Why are you up there in Idaho anyway? Oh yeah silly me its for the cute boys, right. Well it better be to get a good education.