Monday, September 10, 2007

My trip to Idaho, my dorm room, and other intersting stuff...

Aaaagghhhh!! I'm finally here in Idaho, all settled into my dorm room, awaiting the beginning of college classes. It was exciting to finally be settled in. I have GREAT roomates, although I haven't met the girl I'm sharing my room with yet. However, my other two roomates are Mandie (from Alberta, Canada) and Darci (from Utah). They are absolutely AMAZING! I know that we are going to have such good times together this semester. I don't have any pictures on my camera yet of the three of us, but don't worry--more pics will come soon. The pics that I'll be putting on soon are of all my suitcases, and of my room so that you guys can see what I'm living in. I didn't know that I could live with three drawers, a small closet, a desk and a bed that I hit my head on when I try to sit up! But I'm having a FANTASTIC time, and am loving the college life so far. Stay tuned for more updates! :)

8 comments:

ProudDaddy said...

Hey, you didn't say anything about the trip there or that you and your mom spent the bank along the way. Oh well, I glad you like your roomies and that you're all seyylrf in. I love you.
Love,
Daddy

Amanda said...

YEAH!!!! I am so glad to hear things are going so well:) I can't wait to see pictures and hear more updates:)

Michael Whitley said...

Sounds like fun. Have a good time and post when you can!

Kristie said...

I can't wait to see pictures Missy!! It sounds like you will have a great year! I can't wait to hear how classes go on Wednesday!

Amanda said...

email me your address in case I want to send you some mail:)
My e-mail is
awhitley@rezolutions.com

Ps I am using the notebook you gave me for my birthday right now:) Thanks...I love it!

David and Stephanie Blake Family said...

Hey Melissa!! It alls sounds so exciting!! I am so jealous of you!! Enjoy having the time of your life.

Jenny Jensen said...

MELISSA i'm so excited for you!!! Dorm life is lots of fun, and you will make so many friends, not only with your roomies but with your complex!! Are you upstairs or downstairs? I can't wait to come see you!! What apartment number are you in? Also, you should post your schedule with your teachers and stuff!!! I love you!!!

Shelly's Space said...

I'm glad you got there....it sounds like you're having fun already!! Thanks for the update....Good luck!!